Monday, June 22, 2009

OMG I Cannot Believe It

I got my BFP. AF was due yesterday on a 28 day cycle or Wednesday on a 31. My cycle used to always be 31 but had shortened to 28 after my last m/c. I got BFN on Saturday, but a BFP this morning. I am heading to the Dr in a few minutes for my first round of blood work and started my progesterone this morning. I am trying to be excited, but all I feel really right now is fear of going through all of this again. I keep thinking if I can just make it through the next month maybe I will relax a little... maybe...

4 comments:

  1. Kimmie!!! COngratulations!!!! I am so very happy for you :) good luck at the blood draw thinking high numbers for you!! go look at the site....i had good news too....thank god!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Just came from the LFCA to wish you all the best with this pregnancy, and peace as you make it through each day.

    ReplyDelete