Monday, June 22, 2009

OMG I Cannot Believe It

I got my BFP. AF was due yesterday on a 28 day cycle or Wednesday on a 31. My cycle used to always be 31 but had shortened to 28 after my last m/c. I got BFN on Saturday, but a BFP this morning. I am heading to the Dr in a few minutes for my first round of blood work and started my progesterone this morning. I am trying to be excited, but all I feel really right now is fear of going through all of this again. I keep thinking if I can just make it through the next month maybe I will relax a little... maybe...

4 comments:

  1. Kimmie!!! COngratulations!!!! I am so very happy for you :) good luck at the blood draw thinking high numbers for you!! go look at the site....i had good news too....thank god!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from LFCA - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Just came from the LFCA to wish you all the best with this pregnancy, and peace as you make it through each day.

    ReplyDelete