Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 2 -- Realizing Just How Busy I Am

It is Thursday. For those who know me well they know that this is the busiest day of the week for me, and now that summer has hit the most frustrating at times. In addition to having two kiddos and being their mom, I take care of my 10 month old niece, and am the office manager of a small town baptist church. Ashlyn also has tumbling on Thursdays. So below is my schedule for the day.

6:15 a.m. -- Aubrey Arrives
7:00 a.m. -- Workout
8:15 a.m. -- Shower
8:45 a.m. -- Wake up Girls
9:45 a.m. -- Go to Work
1:30 p.m. -- Leave Work to Run Weekly Errands
4:30 p.m. -- Aubrey Go Home
4:45 p.m. -- Ashlyn to Tumbling
7:00 p.m. -- Home from Tumbling
7:15 p.m. -- Leftovers
7:45 p.m. -- Bath and Girls to Bed
10:00 p.m. -- My Bedtime

I realized today that I have had this same schedule for almost a year, with the exception of when school is in session...then I add dropping off and picking up kids to that schedule. It's no wonder I am tired. And yet, very happy. I love my kids and my job and although it gets very crazy at times I am blessed to have both.

Okay. Next Topic. I am now 4-5 DPO and itching to POAS. I have no patience. This month would be great as next Friday is my DH's birthday and Sunday is Father's Day. We have a record of getting BFP's the first cycle (4 of 5 times), but it has been 5 months since my last BFP and the last month we were able to TTC. I sure hope I get one soon, and a sticky one too. One of my great friends from WTE and who got me started on here got her BFP today!! (Congrats!) I sure hope that it is a sticky one....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kimmie! I submitted you to a community support page so people would visit your blog. hope you don't mind :) this is the link:
    http://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com/2009/06/397th-issue-of-lfca.html

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete